To enable Guided Access on an iPhone, follow these steps:
- Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Tap on “General”.
- Scroll down and tap on “Accessibility”.
- Tap on “Guided Access”.
- Toggle the switch to turn “Guided Access” on.
- Set a passcode that will be required to exit Guided Access mode.
- Once you have set up Guided Access, go to the app you want to use and triple-click the Home button.
- Use the circles on the screen to select the area of the app you want to restrict access to, and tap “Start”.
You can now use the app in Guided Access mode, and the user will not be able to exit the app or access other areas of the phone without the passcode. To exit Guided Access mode, triple-click the Home button and enter the passcode you set up.